Thursday, September 4, 2008

Becca's going to kill me...

Those of you who know my sister Rebecca know she is great with a camera. She takes absolutely amazing pictures of all sorts of things. But, when you point the camera at her, she makes terrible faces, hides, does all kinds of antics to get out of having an actually decent picture of herself. Well, I decided the other day I wasn't going to stop snapping pictures of her until she smiled nicely for the camera. This is what I got.





After 57 pictures - and about 20 more I deleted - here's my reward!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Melody, I had a great time reading your blog and seeing the photos of your kids. They are adorable. I'm living in Lincoln now, so we should get together and visit sometime.

Jessica Zaruba

Rebecca Johnson said...

yeah, thanks a lot, Melody.