Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funny pictures!

For all of you who aren't here to see my kids, I had to put some silly pictures up. First of all, I wish you could see Julia. She is such a crazy little thing. She's almost crawling! At six months old! She gets up on her hands and knees and wiggles back and forth. She lays on her back and arches it so that only her head and her toes are touching the floor. And she's just started laying on her tummy and pushing up onto her hands and her feet. I wish I had better pictures, but these will have to do. I tried for at least 15 minutes to get a decent picture.... =)



Ok, now Kylie is just plain goofy. She LOVES sunglasses!


And Ethan is such a BOY! He's always jumping, kicking, and running.



I feel so blessed to have these fun kids in my life. They definitely liven up things around here! I've always been a pretty quiet person who enjoys calm things, so crazy kids running around all the time is a stretch for me. But, I'm actually starting to enjoy it some of the time. Lots of laughing and silliness!

No comments: