- Chewed a crayon and spit it all over Kylie's bed.
- Dumped a bowl full of cereal and milk down the kitchen cabinets and all over the kitchen floor.
- Dumped the rest of another box of cereal onto the carpet in the living room. (It's 9:00 at night and it's still there. Been a long day...)
- Shoved an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet.
- Ripped the cover off of a library book.
- Crumbled foam from the fire pit box into tiny pieces all over the backyard and ate it. (I can't really blame her for the eating part. She's just taking lessons from her big sister)
Are all two year olds so destructive?